We might ask to verify your address. A valid document can be:
- Utility bills: gas, electricity, or landline phone (cell phone bills are not accepted)
- A bank or credit card statement (photo/scan of a physical letter or PDF of the statement)
- Driver's license with a photo showing your address and expiration date
- Any other document issued by the government or a recognized financial institution
Please make sure the document shows:
- Your name: must match the name that appears on the submitted USPS Form 1583
- Your full home address: must match the address on the USPS Form 1583 submitted
- Date of issue
- A logo or the sender's exact name: your bank, your local authority, your utility provider, etc.
- The document's nature: like the type of bill, the subject of the letter, etc.
Important information to keep in mind:
A utility bill or bank statement cannot be more than six (6) months old.